How the Scheduling Process Works:
- When we open up an artist’s schedule we book 3-4 months at a time.
- We first contact all continuing-works clients and get them scheduled. These are the clients that are getting larger works that need multiple appointments; for instance, clients that are getting sleeves, full back pieces or other larger tattoos.
- After we get all of the continuing-works tattoos scheduled, we then open up the books to new clients by sending out an email to announce that the artist’s books are open. This is our only way right now of announcing that the artist’s books are open. To sign up for these emails please go to our website and at the bottom you will see an area that says “SIGN UP FOR OUR EMAILS” . Here is a screenshot showing where to sign up:
- Please make sure you contact us as soon as you see the email. We always send out emails at 10am CST.
- In the email it will request that you fill out a form to submit what you are looking to get tattooed and your preferred method of contact. We will then call or text everyone in the order that they contacted us to get them scheduled. We have been known to close the books within 24 hours after opening the books so please contact us as soon as you see the email.
- Sometimes it takes us about 2-3 weeks to get back to everyone and get them scheduled. If you feel like you have been waiting awhile and want to make sure you got on the list, feel free to call us at 563-322-0257.
Another Option – Cancellation List:
- Another option of getting in sooner is to sign up for our cancellation list, which you can sign up on our website here: http://www.thesilverkeytattoo.com/cancellations — Cancellations are not guaranteed but they do happen from time to time. Please make sure to fill out all the information correctly on our Cancellation List form and if we get a cancellation we will text you to see if you would like to fill the spot. If you receive a text and for some reason cannot make it, please text us and let us know. If we receive no response, we do take you off the cancellation list.