How the Scheduling Process Works:
- When we open up an artist’s schedule we book 3-4 months at a time. All of our artist's open their books different months. We should open up at least one artist's book a month for the following 4 months.
- We first contact all continuing-works clients from the previous 4 months and get them scheduled.
- After we get all of the continuing-works tattoos scheduled, we then open up the books to new clients by sending out an email to announce that the artist’s books are open. This is the first way of announcing that an artist’s books are open. To sign up for these emails please go to our website and at the bottom you will see an area that says “SIGN UP FOR OUR EMAILS” . Here is a screenshot showing where to sign up:
- We always send out emails at 10am CST. After 24 hours we might also post on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram depending on the amount of responses we receive on the email.
- When you receive the email, click on it, it will then take you to a form that you will fill out to request an appointment with that artist. If you have trouble filling out the form please call us at 563-322-0257. If the form has been filled out correctly you will receive an email with a copy of the form you just filled out and once you hit submit it should thank you for filling out the form.
- We have been known to close the appointment request form within anywhere from 1-72 hour(s) after opening the books so please fill out the form the email takes you to as soon as you get it.
- We will then call or text everyone in the order that they contacted us to get them scheduled. Our artist's get to choose the tattoos that best fit their style when their books reopen. Not all tattoos will be selected by the artist.
- Sometimes it takes us about 1-4 weeks to get back to everyone and get them scheduled. If you feel like you have been waiting a while and want to make sure you got on the list, feel free to call us at 563-322-0257.
Another Option – Cancellation List:
- Another option of getting in sooner is to sign up for our cancellation list, which you can sign up on our website here: http://www.thesilverkeytattoo.com/cancellations — Cancellations are not guaranteed but they do happen from time to time. Please make sure to fill out all the information correctly on our Cancellation List form and if we get a cancellation we will text you to see if you would like to fill the spot. If you receive a text and for some reason cannot make it, please text us and let us know. If we receive no response, we do take you off the cancellation list.