THE SILVER KEY COVID-19 GUIDELINES/POLICIES
Please review our new guidelines/policies to help make your tattoo experience safe for you and us:
- If you have been ill in any way (this includes allergies) or have been in proximity with anyone who has experienced symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please contact via phone OR text at 563-322-0257, to reschedule your appointment. If you show up with symptoms, we will ask you to leave.
- If you are considered "HIGH RISK" for Covid-19 we request that you reschedule your appointment for your own safety.
- If you feel uncomfortable, upset, or cannot comply with our new guidelines, please text 563-322-0257 and we will put you on a list for when we lift our Covid-19 guidelines. Please understand we do not know when that will be. We will be keeping these guidelines until our artists and clients feel comfortable lifting them.
- We are currently OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please do not stop-in unless you have an appointment or a consultation scheduled with us. If you have any questions regarding a tattoo you may call us, text us, email us, or connect with us through social media and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Drinks and food may be brought in but must be stored in the designated area for each artist. You must keep at least 6 feet distance from anyone to drink/eat.
New steps when you arrive at The Silver Key for your appointment:
- When you arrive, come into the studio with a mask on. If you do not have a mask please text 563-322-0257, prior to entering the building, and we will bring one out to you. While in the studio, you are required to wear a mask at all times. Your mask must cover your nose. If your mask does not cover your nose or has trouble staying up, we will provide one.
- Upon entering, we will take your temperature and ask you a few questions.
- We will then escort you to your artist's area and have you fill out the consent form on your phone. If you forget your phone or have trouble with the digital consent form, we will be available to help.
- Come Alone. We prefer one artist to one client but we do understand that is not always possible and it can be a bit nerve wrecking so if you do need to bring one guest with you please text 563-322-0257 and ask if it is okay. Most likely we will say yes, but it does depend on how many clients are already in our building.
- We will not be doing face or neck tattoos. This ensures that the artist is not too close to the client's face and you to the artists.
If you have any questions regarding our new policies, please text us at 563-322-0257.